Welcome to OP Smart Commerce Startup Partnership Program
Partner with us to build innovative services in the field of commerce
OP is the largest financial group in Finland, offering banking, insurance and wealth management services to nearly 5 million customers. OP is evolving into a multi-branch services company, one of the focus areas being commerce. OP will offer start-ups funding, expertise, and streamlined access to the Finnish market.
We are looking for startups, which have developed and deployed innovative commerce products or services in the field of:
- Omnichannel Analytics & Customer Loyalty
- PSD2 Payments & Credit
- Logistics, inventory and Delivery management
- New Channels for Commerce (AR/VR/Chat)
The Program’s kick-off is a 4-day long Innovation Challenge that ends in a pitching day. The winning startups will be invited to the Smart Commerce Startup Partnership Program starting in October 2017, where each startup can be granted up to of 50 000€
So what is the innovation challenge week about:
Travel and accommodation expenses will be covered for 2000€ for teams coming from abroad.
Why partner with OP?
We are the largest bank and insurance company in Finland with nearly 5 million customers. We are evolving from a Financial services group to a diversified services company.
The startup, join us!
We want to collaborate with you to co-create groundbreaking solutions that can be brought directly to Finnish markets.
The Program is a 4-month intensive period for collaboration, including three boot camp weeks in Finland with mentoring sessions, networking events and having fun.
Within the program you’ll get access to:
- Awesome mentors, including startup experts, industry advisers, key executives at OP Financial Group and our business partners
- Hands-on business development and commercialization team dedicated to working with you
- An inspiring office space where you can work side by side with other smart and talented founders and people at OP Lab who are developing our new growth businesses with and like start-ups.
- Our customers. We have over 4 million customers who use our services on a daily or a weekly basis
Grants up to 50 000€ to compensate your effort. Actual sums will be agreed based on time and materials